Releasing Subluxations Through Ease and Comfort:
The history, science, practical principles and a bit of philosophy on gently untangling somatic dysfunction via positional release
What you will learn
- Why most subluxations occur
- Why adjusting into the line of greatest resistance works
- Why slackening into the line of least resistance and greatest ease also releases subluxations.
- The advantages and disadvantages of both
- How to use reciprocal inhibition to your advantage
- How to figure out how to release subluxations through comfort
- How to do that using just common sense
- How to do that “By the book”.